Screencasts, tutorials, and resources that can be used during AskaLibrarian chats, importing into ANGEL courses, email reference, and reaching distance learners.
- How to Connect Google Scholar to SPC Databases
- How to Access Overdrive through SPC Databases
- How to Download EBSCO eBooks from SPC
- How to Access CQ Researcher and Issues and Controversies
- How to Find PsycArticles Database
- Where to Find Resources for CTAP
- Where to Find Resources for Code of Ethics paper
- CTAP Survival Guide (Prezi)
Can be used during CTAP instruction sessions as a supplement to a database demonstration. Begins by encouraging students to read the current case scenario, how to take notes to pull out keywords, and where to locate journal articles.
- Where to Find Resources for Biography Assignment
- Where to find Resources for Habits Assignment
- Where to Find Resources for Career Research Assignment
- Where to Locate Pro/Con Articles