Suggested Library Databases
Many of the Library's Databases will give you an option to limit your results by "Scholarly or Peer Reviewed" journals.
A brief, 2 minute video to your right, will demonstrate how to limit your searches to scholarly journals for most of the following databases:
Borrower ID: Your Student ID Number PIN: Last 4 digits of your Social Security
Suggested Internet Resources
The following resources will assist you in researching various professions and their Code of Conducts
How to locate Scholarly Articles
The video below, created by Penn State librarian Judy Mishriki, will demonstrate how to limit your searching to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) articles
Scholarly vs. Popular Articles
What's the difference between a Scholarly and Popular article? What is the advantage to using a Scholarly source?
Need More Help?
For additional assistance, consult your campus librarian at:
- St. Pete/ Gibbs Library: 341-7199
- Clearwater Library: 791-2411
- Health Education Center Library: 341-3775
- Tarpon Springs Library: 712-5719
- Allstate Center: 341-4486
- Seminole Library: 394-6905
- Downtown Campus Library: 341-7199