Entrepreneurs Can Change the World
Check out this great website!
Regions Bank Business Planning Guides:
A Roadmap to Success
Designed as instruction strategies, these planning guides provide step-by-step instructions to the situations you may face when planning or growing your business.
- Advertising Your Business
- Analyze Your Competition
- Analyzing Profitability
- Analyzing Your Financial Ratios
- Building a Website
- Building Your Brand
- Conduct a Market Analysis
- Creating a Competitive Advantage
- Creating a Profit & Loss Statement
- Determining Your Company's Legal Structure
- Identify Your Target Market
- Maintaining an Agile Company
- Managing Your Cash Flow
- Partners & Investors
- Personalization Strategies
- Preparing a Balance Sheet
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Preparing Your Cash Budget
- Pricing Products & Services
- Promoting Your Business
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property with Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Valuing a Business
Congratulations to the 2014 Winners of the
4th Business Plan and Elevator Pitch Competition
Business Plan Winners:
James Finn -1st Place - $5,000
Dwain Ream – 2nd Place - $2,500
Elevator Pitch Winners:
Madison Miller – 1st Place - $1,000
Adria Bernstein -2nd Place - $500
Special Recognition Awards (alphabetical order):
- Justin Blankenship – Internet/Web & Social Media Concept
- Maureen Davis – Service Entrepreneurship
- Donald Kiernan – Safety Concept
- Melisa Maxey – Social Entrepreneurship Concept
- Patricia Wing – Sustainable Business Concept
SCORE: free business help and mentoring
SCORE (Pinellas County)
is a national, non-profit organization with over 13,000 members which began in 1964. Comprised of a group of working and retired business executives who donate their time assisting people in the U.S. in starting-up new businesses or providing business mentoring for existing businesses.
This is HUGE!
You can create Company and Industry Comparison Lists in
Business and Company Resource Center and it is easy and intuitive.
Just click on the link below > click on comparison charts > add one company/industry after another. You can choose a chart or a table and even link to articles about your chosen companies. You can download the chart/table into Excel.
This is so easy compared to how it used to be! Try it!
Research Database Access
Login ID = student #
Password = Last four digits of your social security #